Contact Brian S. Bernstein
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Florida, 2007
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Northeastern University, M.S. in Professional Accounting and M.B.A., 2002
- University of Florida, B.S. Business Administration, Finance, 2000
- Certified Public Accountant, Massachusetts (Inactive)
Brian S. Bernstein is a Shareholder with the Firm and practices in the securities and corporate departments.
His securities practice includes:
- counseling management and directors regarding various corporate governance and securities law issues;
- counseling individuals and corporations seeking to raise capital;
- preparing registration statements, private offering memoranda and various filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission including Forms 8-K, 10‑Q, 10-K, Schedule 13-Ds, Forms 3 and 4, Form 10, Proxy and Information Statements; and
- counseling clients as to their responsibilities under federal and state securities laws.
His corporate practice includes:
- counseling clients concerning various employment issues and prepare employment agreements, stock option agreements, termination agreements and other agreements related to employment;
- counseling clients concerning their responsibilities under the stock exchange rules; and
- counseling directors regarding corporate governance and their responsibilities under federal and state law.
Prior to attending law school, he was as an auditor for a top 4 public accounting firm.