Contact Cody S. Bilgrien
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Florida, 2015
- Florida State University, College of Law, J.D., 2015
- University of Massachusetts Amherst, B.A., Political Science and Legal Studies, Cum Laude, 2012
- The Florida Bar
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
Cody S. Bilgrien is an Associate at the firm whose securities and corporate law practice includes:
- Counseling corporations and individuals regarding various securities law issues;
- Preparing registration statements, private offering memoranda and various filings for the Securities and Exchange Commission including Forms 3, 4, 8-K, 10 Q, 10-K, Schedule 13-Ds, and Proxy Statements; and
- Planning, structuring and negotiating business arrangements and transactions including operating agreements, contracts for the purchase and sale of assets, securities purchase agreements, merger agreements, employment agreements, confidentiality agreements, and consulting agreements.
Prior to joining the firm Cody served as an Attorney for the Division of Securities of the Florida Office of Financial Regulation and as a Law Clerk for the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.