Contact Patricia Ramsey Chronicle
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Florida, 2014
- Florida International University College of Law (J.D. 2013)
- University of Miami (Master of Arts in International Administration, 2009)
- New York University (Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with minor in Spanish), cum laude, 2004
- The Florida Bar
Patricia Ramsey Chronicle is an associate in the corporate department whose practice involves complex business transactions. Ms. Chronicle’s practice includes:
- General representation of a wide range of corporate clients
- Planning and structuring of business transactions
- Preparation and negotiation of business and corporate contracts, including operating agreements, contracts for the purchase and sale of assets, stock, or limited liability company interests, merger agreements, non-competition agreements, confidentiality agreements, consulting agreements, employment agreements, shareholders agreements, loan and security agreements, and promissory notes.
Ms. Chronicle received one of the highest scores in the state on the February 2014 Florida Bar exam and was selected to give a speech on behalf of newly admitted attorneys during the swearing in ceremony hosted by the Fourth District Court of Appeal.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Ms. Chronicle worked in the non-profit sector for several years and still enjoys local volunteering in her community.
Ms. Chronicle is fluent in Spanish.