Contact Alan L. Goodman
750 Park of Commerce Boulevard, Suite 210
Boca Raton, Florida 33487
- Florida, 1991
- Southern, Middle and Northern Federal District Courts of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D., 1991
- University of Florida, Business Administration, 1988
- Rated "AV Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida Bar Grievance Committee, Past Member
- Florida Bar Grievance Committee, Past Chair
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Business Litigation & Circuit Court Civil Practice Committees
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Professionalism & Judicial Relations Committees, Past Member
- University of Florida Moot Court Team
Alan Goodman is a shareholder at Nason Yeager. Mr. Goodman heads the firm’s commercial and employment litigation practice group in its Boca Raton office. For over 25 years, he has practiced in the areas of complex commercial litigation representing individuals, businesses and institutions involved in an array of matters, such as Commercial and Business Litigation, Fraud and Misrepresentation, Dissolution or Business Breakups, Unfair Business Practices, Trade Secrets, Non-Compete Covenants, Creditors’ Rights, including Proceedings Supplementary, Director & Officer Liability, Professional Liability, Employment Litigation and Real Estate Litigation.
Mr. Goodman obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Florida in 1988 with high honors in Business Administration and a major in Finance. He continued at the University of Florida for law school, where he received his Juris Doctor in 1991. Mr. Goodman is a member of the Florida Bar, and also admitted to practice in the Southern, Middle and Northern Federal District Courts of Florida, as well as in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Mr. Goodman fervently believes in service to his profession. He has twice served as a member of the Florida Bar Grievance Committee, including serving as Chairman. He is also an active member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association, and previously served as a member of both the Business Litigation Committee and the Circuit Court Civil Practice Committee. He is a past member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association Professionalism Committee and the Judicial Relations Committee.
Mr. Goodman has lived in Florida his entire life. He currently resides in Delray Beach with his wife, Samantha, and their two children, Jessica and Jared.