Contact Adam G. Gutin
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Florida, 2010
- Florida International University College of Law, J.D., 2010
- University of Florida M.B.A., 2006
- University of Florida, B.S. in Finance and B.A. in English, 2003
- Member of The Florida Bar
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil and Family Mediator
- Member of The Blue Friends Society in support of the Loggerhead Marinelife Center
- Board Member of Family Promise of North/Central Palm Beach County, Inc.
- Member of the FIU Law Review, 2008-2010, Articles Editor, 2009-2010
Adam Gutin is an Associate at Nason Yeager. His practice includes representing local, state and national owners and developers in all aspects of the purchase and sale, financing, due diligence review, land planning and development of real property; representing local, state and national landlords and tenants in all aspects of leasing; preparing and negotiating all types of land planning and use documents, including declarations of covenants, access agreements and easements; and preparing and negotiating construction contracts and other real estate related business and corporate contracts.
- Represented a preferred developer in the acquisition, financing, development and leasing of multiple sites for use by a national retail tenant.
- Represented a developer in the acquisition of a shopping center located in Tampa, Florida in a transaction that also involved a 1031 exchange and the assumption of a loan that had been securitized and was part of a mortgage-backed security (MBS).
- Represented the owner of a self-storage facility located in South Florida in connection with obtaining refinancing for the facility through an MBS loan.
- Represented a not-for-profit corporation in the negotiation of a construction contract concerning improvements to be made to real property located in Palm Beach County, Florida.
- Represented a home buyer in the acquisition of a home located in Juno Beach, Florida within a luxury community that was recently developed by a national home builder.
- Represented a land owner in the negotiation of a construction contract concerning the construction of a single-family home on the land owner’s property located in Volusia County, Florida.
- Represented a restaurateur in connection with the sale of his restaurant site in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
- Represented a medical practice located in West Palm Beach, Florida in connection with the renewal of the practice’s office lease.
- Represented a landlord in connection with the negotiation of multiple leases for the landlord’s commercial property located in Boca Raton, Florida.
- Florida Adopts UNCITRAL Model Law on International Commercial Arbitration to Further Bolster Miami’s Ability to Compete as a Viable Seat, Young Arbitration Review, Jan. 2011 (co authored)
- Melamine-Tainted Milk: An Ongoing Problem for China, International Law Quarterly, Fall 2010
- Regulating Sovereign Wealth Funds in the United States: A Primer on SWFs and CFIUS, FIU Law Review, Spring 2010
ADDITIONAL REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE
Prior to obtaining his Juris Doctor degree, Mr. Gutin worked for Banyan Realty Advisors, LLC, a pension fund advisor specializing in real estate investment and property management. While there, Mr. Gutin analyzed multifamily, office, retail, and fractional ownership real estate transactions on behalf of private and institutional clients; assisted in providing asset management services to several properties throughout the United States; and negotiated commercial leases