Contact Brian C. Hickey
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Florida, 2005
- University of Florida, B.S., Business Administration/Major in Management High Honors, 2002
- American University, J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence, Cum Laude, 2005
- Member of The Florida Bar
- American Cancer Society Volunteer Leadership Council - Chairperson
- Florida Lawyers Network - Member
- Palm Beach County Gator Club, Past-President
- American Cancer Society Board of Directors - North Palm Beach Unit, Past President
- University of Florida Alumni Association, Past Young Alumni Council Director
Brian C. Hickey is an equity Shareholder at the Firm, who was just recognized as a Top Up and Comer by the South Florida Legal Guide. Mr. Hickey’s practice includes:
- Real Estate Acquisition/Development: Representing local, state and national owners and developers in all aspects of the sale, purchase, financing, due diligence review, land planning and development of residential, self storage, warehouse, commercial, office, gas station, mixed-use, industrial and office-condominium properties.
- Real Estate Leasing: Representing local, state and national landlords and tenants in all aspects of ground, office, medical, retail, gas station and residential leasing.
- Construction Contracts: Preparation and negotiation of contract documents for the design, construction and management of residential and commercial projects.
- Land Development: Preparation and negotiation of all types of land planning and use documents, including declarations of covenants, access agreements, wetland agreements and easements.
- Corporate: Preparation and negotiation of business and corporate contracts, including operating agreements and asset purchase agreements.