Contact Albert R. Meyer
750 Park of Commerce Boulevard, Suite 210
Boca Raton, Florida 33487
- Florida, 1992
- St. Louis University School of Public Health, St. Louis, Missouri – Master of Health Administration
- St. Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri – Juris Doctor
- University of Scranton, Scranton, Pennsylvania – Bachelor of Science, Cum Laude
Albert R. Meyer is an accomplished healthcare and corporate attorney with more than 20 years of experience representing a wide range of healthcare professionals and entities. His clients include:
- Multi-Specialty Practices
- Medical Equipment Companies
- Imaging Centers
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Clinical Laboratories
Mr. Meyer is a strong advocate for his clients and believes that legal services should be client-centric and flexible in order to meet the unique needs of today’s changing and volatile healthcare business environment. He has a pragmatic approach to addressing complex health care legal issues while understanding the need of meeting business and mission objectives.
Mr. Meyer’s philosophy is that forming lasting relationships and getting to know the business of his clients better enables him to understand the issues; thus being able to better serve his clients. Regular communication and clear and concise dialogue with clients is the foundation on which Mr. Meyer has built his practice.
Mr. Meyer is certified in health care compliance by the Compliance Certification Board.