Contact Thomas F. Mullin
750 Park of Commerce Boulevard, Suite 210
Boca Raton, Florida 33487
- Florida, 2004
- All Florida State Courts
- United States District Court, Southern and Northern Districts of Florida
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D., 2004
- University of Florida, B.S., Environmental Engineering 1999
- The Florida Bar Bar (Environmental and Land Use Law Section, Law School Liaison Committee)
- Palm Beach County Bar Association (Environmental and Land Use Law Committee)
- Palm Beach County Planning Congress (Board Member, Co-Chair 2012, 2013 Ethics Conferences)
- Florida Association of Environmental Professionals
Thomas Mullin is a shareholder at Nason Yeager. Mr. Mullin represents clients on environmental and land use litigation matters in circuit courts, district courts of appeal and the Division of Administrative Hearings. He counsels and advises clients seeking development and permitting entitlements or those navigating the difficult maze of federal, state and local government regulations. From his days as a civil engineer, Mr. Mullin understands the design aspects of the development and permitting process and applies this technical experience in his legal practice.
Mr. Mullin represents public and private sector clients on a myriad of environmental and water law issues including water supply permitting; wetland and environmental resource regulations; coastal construction; endangered species; submerged lands; government procurement and bid protests; and federal, state and local administrative proceedings. Mr. Mullin also represents property owners and developers before various governmental boards, including city and county commissions, planning and zoning, code enforcement, and boards of adjustment. His land use practice includes projects involving site planning, rezoning, comprehensive plan amendments, variances, code enforcement, plats and easements, and green building certification.
Mr. Mullin has been recognized as a Rising Star in Environmental Law by Super Lawyers Magazine from 2013-2016, and he is a frequent speaker and author on environmental and land use related topics. He is certified as a LEED Accredited Professional by the Green Building Certification Institute.
- Jacobs, et. al. v. SFWMD, et. al, DOAH Case No. 12-1056(Fla. Div. Admin. Hrgs 2013)
- Dynamic Solutions, LLC v. TBEP, DOAH Case No. 11 2816BID (Fla. Div. Admin. Hrgs. 2011)
- Heritage 5, LLC v. Estrada; 64 So. 2d 1292 (Fla. 4th DCA 2011)
- Jupiter Inlet District v. Thibadeau, 956 So. 2d 529 (Fla. 4th DCA 2007)
- Jupiter Inlet District v. Thibadeau, DOAH Case No. 03 4099 (Fla. Div. Admin. Hrgs. 2005)