Contact Nathan E. Nason
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Florida, 1985
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1986
- U.S. Courts of Appeals, Fifth and Eleventh Circuits and U.S. Tax Court, 1987
- Duke University, J.D., with honors, 1985
- Florida State University, B.S., magna cum laude, 1982
- Rated "AV" by Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida Bar
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- West Palm Beach Rotary Club, Member 1993-Present; President 2001-02
- Member, Palm Beach County Environmental Appeal Board, 1992-2000
- Chair, Northern Palm Beach County Chamber of Commerce, 2014-2015
- Chair, Governmental Affairs Committee, Northern Palm Beach County Chamber of Commerce, 2009-2010
- Trustee, Northpac, the Northern Palm Beach County Chamber's Political Action Committee, 2014-2014
Nathan E. “Nat” Nason is a Shareholder at Nason Yeager. Mr. Nason has practiced complex commercial litigation for over 25 years in South Florida. He has also developed substantial land use and environmental practices. Among others, he has extensively handled matters involving the following areas of law:
- Construction Litigation
- Copyright and Trademark Litigation
- Corporate Dispute Litigation
- Eminent Domain
- Employment Litigation
- Environmental Law, including all aspects of litigation and regulatory matters
- Environmental Litigation including permitting and administrative practice
- Land Use Litigation
- Leasehold Dispute Litigation
- Litigation Concerning Corporate Disputes
- Litigation Concerning Employment Agreements
- Litigation Concerning Non-Competition Agreements
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Partnership Dissolution Litigation
- Real Estate Transaction Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Structured Settlement Transfer Litigation
- Trust and Estate Litigation
- UCC Banking Litigation
- UCC Sales Litigation
- UCC Secured Party Litigation
- Orlando TDH v. Ticor Title (Palm Beach County Circuit Court), successfully prosecuted a claim on behalf of a developer against a title company arising out of the title company’s failure to discover material title encumbrances on undeveloped property.
- CVI v. MH Meyerson and Bear Stearns (NASD Arbitration), successfully procured a $5 million dollar securities arbitration award against M.H. Meyerson and Bear Stearns.
- Jay J. Barnett v. City of Sunrise (Broward County Circuit Court), successfully defended the City against a $12 million dollar claim arising out of the sale of a water and sewer utility.
- Solitron Devices, Inc. v. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company (United States District Court, Southern District of Florida), successfully settled substantial claims for cost reimbursement involving environmental contamination at four manufacturing facilities located nationwide.
- MCA Telecommunications v. Dan Dayton, et al. (United States District Court, Southern District of Florida), successfully defended two individuals employed by three major television stations located in Jacksonville, Fort Pierce and Birmingham, Alabama, against claims exceeding $9 million dollars brought by MCA Telecommunications for alleged copyright infringement.
- Seacoast Utilities Authority – General Counsel for the Authority. Handle all aspects of regulatory permitting and administrative challenges.
- C-MAC of North America, Inc. – Handled all environmental aspects of the acquisition of a Northern Telecom manufacturing facility located in Mangonia Park, Florida, which was in the midst of environmental remediation at the time of acquisition.