Contact Gerardo Ortega
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Florida, 2015
- Emory University School of Law, J.D. 2015
- Nova Southeastern University, B.S. Business Administration, 2011
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Commercial Real Estate Division
- Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
Gerardo Ortega is an Associate at Nason Yeager. Mr. Oretga is a member of the Firm’s real estate practice group. His practice involves commercial real estate transactions, leasing and financing.
Prior to joining the firm, Gerardo obtained his Juris Doctor from Emory University School of Law with a Certificate in Transactional Law and Skills. While in law school, he was a Legal Extern for a multinational mass media conglomerate. Before law school, he obtained his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Dean’s List, from Nova Southeastern University in 2011.
Gerardo is an avid sports enthusiast and enjoys spending time with family.