Contact Gregory L. Scott
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Florida, 1973
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1975
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 1987
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2011
- Stetson University College of Law, 1973
- Indiana University, B.A. History/Political Science, 1970
- Rated "AV" by Martindale-Hubbell
- The Florida Bar
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, Florida Bar Board of Certification since 1984
- Indiana University Alumni Association (Life Member)
Gregory L. Scott is a shareholder at Nason Yeager. Mr. Scott has practiced complex commercial litigation for over 30 years in South Florida. Among others, he has handled matters involving Construction Litigation, Corporate Dispute Litigation, Employment Litigation, Landlord/Tenant Litigation, Real Property Litigation, Property Association Issues, Mortgage Foreclosures, and Trust and Estate Litigation.
Mr. Scott represents both lending institutions and developers in the prosecution and defense of commercial mortgage foreclosures involving claims for multi-millions. He has represented a worldwide auto auction entity in tort, contract and collection matters throughout South Florida. As co-counsel, he has represented both employers and former employees in numerous post-employment litigation matters involving non-competition and trade secret issues. Further, he has represented both probate estates and claimants against probate estates in probate litigation, in some instances where the disputed assets had value in the millions of dollars.
Mr. Scott has lectured for Florida Bar-approved CLE seminars involving commercial landlord/tenant, construction lien and other topics. Moreover, he authored and graded an examination question on construction contract disputes for the Florida Bar Civil Trial Lawyer Board Certification Examination.