Contact Abby M. Spears
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Florida, 2007
- Supreme Court of the State of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D., 2007)
- University of Michigan Business School (B.B.A., 2004)
- The Florida Bar, 19th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee “A” (2015-2018)
- Martin County Bar Association
- Justice Major B. Harding American Inn of Court
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
Abby M. Spears is an attorney at Nason Yeager. Mrs. Spears has a wide variety of litigation experience, including several jury trials in State and Federal Courts. Mrs. Spears represents clients with a variety of legal issues, including physicians in various proceedings including credentialing and peer review, medical staff representation, physician employment agreements; general commercial disputes; contract disputes; real estate litigation; and probate/trust litigation.
Mrs. Spears has been recognized as a “Rising Star” in Business Litigation by Super Lawyers Magazine (Florida) from 2013-2017.