Contact Aaron Robert Granoff
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor, May 2018 / LL.M. in Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law, December 2018
- The George Washington University, School of Business, Bachelor of Business Administration in Sport, Event and Hospitality Management, May 2015
- Member, Florida Bar Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law section
- Member, Real Property Probate and Trust Law section
Aaron Robert Granoff is an Attorney at Nason Yeager whose corporate law practice includes:
- Assisting the firm’s Corporate Department with corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt transactions, corporate restructurings, private equity, venture capital, joint venture and other strategic licensing arrangements.
- Mr. Granoff works with both commercial and not-for-profit corporations across various industries including technology and e-Commerce, consumer products, entertainment, energy, hospitality and healthcare.
In his free time, Aaron enjoys golfing and investing in high-end sports cards and memorabilia.