Contact Michael J. Caramadre
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Florida, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2019
- Bentley University, Waltham, Massachusetts, Bachelor of Science, Corporate Finance and Accounting, 2016
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, Juris Doctor, 2019
- The Florida Bar
- Real Property Probate and Trust Law section
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
Michael J. Caramadre is an attorney at Nason Yeager. Mr. Caramadre works primarily in the real estate, lender representation, and the corporate and business transactions practice groups. Due to his ingenuity and creativity, Mr. Caramadre is highly sought after to represent state, national, and international clients in connection with their real estate and business needs. He is regarded not only for his ability to advise on complex and highly technical areas of law, but also his calculated execution in negotiations and sheer deal-making ability.
Mr. Caramadre credits his hard-nosed approach to the practice of law from his upbringing in New England; a quality which has greatly benefitted him and his clients throughout his career. He continually demonstrates his passion for real estate and business by effortlessly spearheading challenging and multifaceted transactions and bringing them to closing. When not working, you will likely find him playing a round of golf or enjoying Florida’s beautiful beaches.
Among others, Mr. Caramadre focuses his practice in the following areas of law:
- Real Estate Acquisition/Development:
- Representing domestic and international real estate developers, private equity firms, and other investors in connection with the acquisition and disposition of various classes of commercial and residential real estate.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial, vacant land, construction, and residential purchase and sale agreements.
- Representing borrowers and lenders (including institutional and private lenders), in negotiation, loan documentation, and issuance of title insurance in order to facilitate financing real estate acquisitions, development, construction projects, and refinancing.
- Commercial and Residential Leasing:
- Representing local and national landlords and tenants in all aspects of ground, commercial retail, office, and mixed-use leasing.
- Negotiating and drafting leases, subleases, lease amendments, property management agreements, and related notices.
- Representing landlords and tenants in connection with residential lease negotiation and documentation for luxury and ultra-luxury residences.
- Land Development:
- Representing clients in various types of land planning and use matters.
- Negotiating and drafting related instruments including use documents, declarations and easements with covenants and restrictions, and access agreements.
- Condominium and Homeowner’s Association:
- Drafting property owner and condominium association documentation.
- Facilitating all aspects of planned developments (including commercial developments).
- Corporate and Business Transactions
- Negotiating and drafting of asset purchase agreements, operating agreements, bylaws, and other related transactional documents.
- Structuring business entities, joint ventures, and partnerships for general and specific purposes.
- Negotiated and facilitated the acquisition of a beachfront hotel*
- Represented a target entity as it was acquired by a Fortune 500 company*
- Negotiated and facilitated the sale and purchase of multiple ocean vessels*
- Represented a developer in the sale of new construction townhomes*
*The representations above were handled by Mr. Caramadre prior to his joining Nason Yeager.