Constantine Christakis is an Attorney at Nason Yeager whose securities and corporate law practice includes:
- Counseling corporations and individuals regarding various corporate governance matters, securities law issues, and the rules and policies of the New York Stock Exchange, Nasdaq, OTC Markets and Financial Industry Regulatory Authority;
- Preparing registration statements, private offering memoranda and various disclosure filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission including Forms 3, 4, 8-K, 10‑Q, 10-K, Schedule 13-Ds, and Proxy Statements; and
- Planning, structuring and negotiating business arrangements and transactions including operating agreements, asset purchase agreements, securities purchase agreements, merger agreements, employment agreements, confidentiality agreements, and consulting agreements.
In his free time, Constantine enjoys playing the drums, watching and playing basketball, football and soccer.
- 4 Book Awards – Securities Regulation; Corporate Law & Finance Seminar; Legal Research & Writing; Torts
Areas of Practice
- Florida, 2019
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 2019
- Florida State University, B.S., Psychology, 2015
- The Florida Bar