Contact Philip M. DiComo
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D., Summa Cum Laude, 2000
- University of Florida, B.S. in Journalism, 1986
- Nonprofit Organizations Committee, Business Law Section of the American Bar Association
- Board Member, The Cultural Council of Palm Beach County
- Board Member and Past Chairman, Nonprofits, Inc.
- Leadership Palm Beach County, Class of 2012
- Nonprofit Law Award, Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, 2004
- High honors graduate of the University of Florida
Philip DiComo is a shareholder at Nason Yeager. Mr. DiComo serves as outside general counsel to a variety of both commercial and not-for-profit corporations across various industries and tax statuses. He also concentrates his practice in the areas of emerging companies, entertainment and licensing, mergers and acquisitions, and executive employment arrangements.
Mr. DiComo is widely recognized for his vast knowledge in nonprofit governance, policy and practices. In 2014, he earned the Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® (CAP®) professional designation from the Richard D. Irwin Graduate School of The American College. The designation positions him as a leader in the philanthropy sector and qualifies him to help charities achieve financial success and donors to maximize their philanthropic giving.
People are sometimes surprised when they hear Mr. DiComo’s journey to becoming a lawyer. His early career was in media where he worked for nonprofit public television and radio stations for 15 years. Then, while working full-time in broadcasting during the day, he attended law school at night.
A Florida native, Mr. DiComo enjoys simple pleasures like getting up early, sitting outside with his coffee, listening to and watching the birds. He also enjoys reading, working in his yard and is, of course, a fan of all Florida Gator athletics.