Contact Daniel Franks
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Southern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
- Florida International University College of Law (Juris Doctor, 2007)
- University of Florida (B.A. Sociology, 2002, Cum Laude)
- The Florida Bar
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- University of Florida Alumni Association
- Florida International University Alumni Association
Daniel Franks is an Attorney at Nason Yeager who concentrates his practice in the area of real estate transactions. His focus is on:
- Purchase and sale of commercial and residential real estate
- Real estate debt and equity financing
- Leasing of real estate
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts
He began his legal career in tort law/personal injury law, has experience representing medical providers in insurance contract litigation and since 2015 has focused his interests in real estate and corporate transactions and litigation.
He has served as a volunteer with the Palm Beach County Legal Aid Society and with the State of Florida Department of Protection MacArthur Beach State Park.
Daniel resides in Jupiter with his wife and two children enjoys spending time with his family, is an avid sports fan, and loves the outdoors.