Brian C. Hickey is a shareholder at Nason Yeager. Mr. Hickey’s practice includes:
- Real Estate Acquisition/Development: Representing local, state and national owners and developers in all aspects of the sale, purchase, financing, due diligence review, land planning and development of residential, self storage, warehouse, commercial, office, gas station, mixed-use, industrial and office-condominium properties.
- Real Estate Leasing: Representing local, state and national landlords and tenants in all aspects of ground, office, medical, retail, gas station and residential leasing.
- Construction Contracts: Preparation and negotiation of contract documents for the design, construction and management of residential and commercial projects.
- Land Development: Preparation and negotiation of all types of land planning and use documents, including declarations of covenants, access agreements, wetland agreements and easements.
- Corporate: Preparation and negotiation of business and corporate contracts, including operating agreements and asset purchase agreements.
Mr. Hickey was recently recognized as a Top Up and Comer by the South Florida Legal Guide.
Areas of Practice
- Florida, 2005
- American University, J.D., Cum Laude, 2005
- University of Florida, B.S., Business Administration/Major in Management High Honors, 2002
- Member of The Florida Bar
- American Cancer Society Volunteer Leadership Council - Chairperson
- Florida Lawyers Network - Member
- Palm Beach County Gator Club, Past-President
- American Cancer Society Board of Directors - North Palm Beach Unit, Past President
- University of Florida Alumni Association, Past Young Alumni Council Director