Contact Lawrence Levinson
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- New York
- NYU (M.S. Transportation Engineering; Grumman Aerospace Corporation Scholar)
- Harvard Law School
- Princeton University (B.S. Honors, Computer Systems Engineering)
- Member, New York State Bar Association (Business Law & Real Estate Law Section)
Lawrence Levinson is a multi-disciplinary corporate, M&A, transportation and technology lawyer who utilizes his two systems engineering degrees and industry experience to represent clients in business and technology transactions. At this time, he is admitted only in New York and is available to counsel clients on matters involving New York or federal law.
Mr. Levinson has been the principal corporate lawyer in charge of several billion-dollar acquisitions and mergers of public companies, in which he commanded teams of 50 lawyers and coordinated 20 law firms.
- A Northrop Grumman Scholar, he worked on the F-14 and E-2C, and with HNTB Engineers worked on airports, transit, and highways.
- He has represented railcar manufacturers on AMTRAK, LIRR and other procurements
- Appointed by the Governor to the NY MTA Permanent Citizens Advisory Committee and the NYC Transit Authority Advisory Committee.
- He was integral to design and legal structure for the MTA Second Avenue Subway
- He has worked on legal structures for transportation projects for NY MTA, Florida I-4 Corridor, Virginia I-66, NJ Turnpike, City of Yonkers and Philadelphia Reading RR Terminal.
Mr. Levinson is the founder and CEO of Zap Systems and authored four U.S. patents covering its advanced vehicle video systems and security technology.
He also has decades of experience in transactional, acquisition and systems projects in regulated industries including banking and financial institutions, transportation and infrastructure, health care, telecommunications, aerospace and defense, and his knowledge of the overall regulatory framework in such sectors enables him to efficiently apply new layers such as cybersecurity and social media.
Mr. Levinson is also active in commercial real estate legal work including public/private master development programs, acquisitions, sales, development and commercial leases, including office buildings, industrial facilities, restaurants, and multi-family and environmental negotiations and settlements.
Mr. Levinson is skilled in the arts of negotiation and deal making, and having represented all players, is able to balance competing interests and achieve effective results for clients.
He is also a talented presenter and public speaker and created CLE programs including “Go Shop – Delaware Law of Public Company Mergers and Acquisitions”.