- Florida, 1998
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, J.D., 1998
- University of Florida, B.A. with Honors, 1995
- The Florida Bar
Brian A. Pearlman is a shareholder at Nason Yeager. Mr. Pearlman focuses his practice in the areas of corporate, securities and business law. He advises a diversified client base in private placements, public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, reverse mergers, public reporting, financing transactions and general securities and corporate law matters.
Mr. Pearlman also has experience in representing business entities and entrepreneurs in a wide variety of business matters including pre-organization planning, ownership issues, organization matters, contract negotiations and related matters. He has been recognized as a “Legal Elite” in the area of business law by Florida Trend Magazine and was selected as a “Top Up-and-Comer” by the South Florida Legal Guide.
In his community, Mr. Pearlman serves as the president of Temple Kol Ami Emanuel brotherhood.
- Represented private companies in APOs
- Issuers’ counsel in various initial and follow-on public offerings, registered “shelf” offerings and PIPE transactions
- Placement Agent counsel in various private placements
- Represented issuers in exchange listings