Contact Terry E. Resk
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Duke University School of Law, J.D.
- Florida State University
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubble
- Vice President and Executive Board Member, Temple Israel of West Palm Beach
- Leadership Palm Beach County, Class of 2015
- The Craig S. Barnard American Inns of Court, Palm Beach County Chapter
- Member, Judicial Relations, Appellate Practice and Professionalism committees, Palm Beach County Bar Association; former Chairperson, Mentoring Subcommittee of the Professionalism Committee
- Former Chairperson, Legal unit of B’nai B’rith and the County Court Civil Practice Committee
- Pro Bono Recognition Award, Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, 2009
- Summa cum laude, Florida State University
Terry Resk is a shareholder at Nason Yeager. Ms. Resk represents both mortgagors and mortgagees in residential and commercial foreclosures, landlords and tenants in commercial and residential evictions, and both national and closely-held entities involved in disputes ranging from issues such as non-compete enforcement to derivative actions. Her experience also includes the representation of numerous automobile dealerships involved in consumer complaints.
Born in Detroit, Ms. Resk grew up in Palm Beach County and studied ballet, jazz and tap, and continues to dance and perform in community productions. Her love of experiencing other cultures has taken her to such places as Zimbabwe, Bosnia and Peru.