Joshua L. Resnick is an attorney in the firm’s litigation department. He focuses his practice on the resolution of commercial and business disputes including those arising from contract negotiation and interpretation, commercial evictions and foreclosures, employment and labor disputes, tortious conduct, construction defect litigation, and other business-related matters.
Mr. Resnick also represents individual physicians across the state of Florida in connection with employment negotiation, contract review, and disputes arising from employment; credentialing and peer review; other issues related to medical staff membership; Florida Department of Health investigations; Professional Resource Network referrals; and National Practitioner Databank reports.
Mr. Resnick began his legal career as a prosecutor with the Palm Beach County State Attorney’s Office and has substantial litigation experience in state and federal courts including ten jury trials, several non-jury trials and evidentiary hearings, and complex motion practice.
While in law school, Mr. Resnick was selected to intern with the Honorable Judge Jonathan Gerber of the Fourth District Court of Appeal and the Honorable Magistrate Judge William Matthewman of the Southern District of Florida West Palm Beach Division.
In his free time, Mr. Resnick enjoys traveling, playing golf (poorly), and spending quality time with friends and family.
- Executive Articles Editor, Journal of Technology Law & Policy, 2018
- Pro Bono Certificate of Outstanding Achievement, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 201
Areas of Practice
- Florida, 2019
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law (with honors), J.D., 2019
- Florida State University, B.S. in Political Science and History, 2016
- The Florida Bar
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Professionalism Committee