Daniel S. Rich is an attorney in the corporate department whose practice involves complex business transactions. His practice includes:
- General representation of a wide range of corporate clients
- Planning and structuring of business transactions
- Preparation and negotiation of business and corporate contracts, including operating agreements, contracts for the purchase and sale of assets, stock, or limited liability company interests, merger agreements, non-competition agreements, confidentiality agreements, consulting agreements, employment agreements, shareholders agreements, loan and security agreements, and promissory notes.
Mr. Rich is a transplanted Northerner who grew up in Plainville, Connecticut. He earned his bachelor’s degree at Western New England University, located in Springfield, Massachusetts. While at Western New England, he was involved in numerous extracurricular activities, including leading an Alternative Spring Break trip to Washington D.C., and hosting a popular campus radio show.
Before joining Nason Yeager, Mr. Rich received his J.D. from The University of Florida Levin College of Law. During law school, he served as the Community Service Chair on the Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy, and was also a member of the Gerald T. Bennett Inn of Court. After graduation, Mr. Rich moved to Lakeland, Florida where he primarily practiced real estate and corporate law.
On the weekends, you can likely catch Mr. Rich playing slow-pitch softball or golf on one of Palm Beach County’s numerous courses. While he enjoys playing sports, he also finds joy in kicking back and rooting on his beloved Florida Gators or Boston Bruins.
Areas of Practice
- Florida, 2015
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2015, cum laude
- Western New England University, B.A. in Political Science, Minor in Philosophy, 2012, summa cum laude
- The Florida Bar