Contact Abby M. Spears
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Florida, 2007
- Supreme Court of the State of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D., 2007)
- University of Michigan Business School (B.B.A., 2004)
- The Florida Bar, 19th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee “A” (2015-2018), Committee Chair (2018)
- Martin County Bar Association, Co-Chair Young Lawyers Division (2013-2015), Co-Chair 5K Committee (2016-2017)
- Justice Major B. Harding American Inn of Court
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Co-Chair Business Litigation CLE Committee (2020-2021)
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL), Martin Chapter, Sponsorship Director (2019-2021)
- The Florida Bar's Standing Committee on Professionalism (2019-2021)
Abby M. Spears is an attorney at Nason Yeager. Ms. Spears has a wide variety of litigation experience, including several jury trials in State and Federal Courts. Ms. Spears represents clients with a variety of legal issues, including physicians in various proceedings including credentialing and peer review, medical staff representation, physician employment agreements; general commercial disputes; contract disputes; real estate litigation; and probate/trust litigation.
Ms. Spears has been recognized as a “Rising Star” in Business Litigation by Super Lawyers Magazine (Florida) from 2013-2017.
Ms. Spears received a 2019-2020 Leader in the Law Award from the Florida Association for Women Lawyers, which recognizes her involvement in legal and non-legal activities for the betterment of her community and her efforts to advance the cause of women in her local community.