Contact Abby M. Spears
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Florida, 2007
- Supreme Court of the State of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D., 2007)
- University of Michigan Business School (B.B.A., 2004)
- The Florida Bar, 19th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee “A” (2015-2018), Committee Chair (2018)
- Martin County Bar Association, Co-Chair Young Lawyers Division (2013-2015), Co-Chair 5K Committee (2016-2017)
- Justice Major B. Harding American Inn of Court
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Co-Chair Business Litigation CLE Committee (2020-2021)
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL), Martin Chapter, Sponsorship Director (2019-2021), President-Elect (2021-2022), President (2022-2023)
- The Florida Bar's Standing Committee on Professionalism (2019-2022) (appointed to second term ending 2025)
Abby Spears is an Attorney at Nason, Yeager, Gerson, Harris & Fumero, P.A. in our Palm Beach Gardens office. Ms. Spears joined the firm in 2018 following ten years in practice in Hillsborough County and Martin County, Florida, where she worked in both large and small-sized law firms, gaining experience in complex commercial litigation including jury trials in State and Federal Court. Ms. Spears represents individuals and businesses in all stages of pre-suit and litigation, including trial and alternative dispute resolution procedures such as arbitration and mediation. As a litigator, Ms. Spears was honored to be recognized as a “Rising Star” in Business Litigation by Super Lawyers Magazine (Florida) from 2013-2017.
In addition to complex commercial litigation, Ms. Spears also works in our health law department, where she represents physicians in connection with credentialing and peer review disputes with hospitals located throughout the State of Florida. Ms. Spears also works with independent medical staffs in connection with medical staff bylaws disputes.
Ms. Spears is actively involved in Martin County Women Lawyers Association, a local chapter of Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL), and was honored to receive the 2019-2020 Leader in the Law award from FAWL, which recognized her involvement in legal and non-legal activities for the betterment of her community and her efforts to advance the cause of women in her local community.