Contact Crystal Torres
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Florida, 2021
- University of Miami School of Law (LL.M in Estate Planning, 2022)
- Syracuse University College of Law, (Juris Doctor, 2021, Dean’s List, Phi Alpha Delta)
- Florida State University, 2018 (B.S. Criminology & Criminal Justice, Phi Sigma Theta)
- The Florida Bar
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
Crystal Torres is an Attorney at Nason Yeager whose estate planning and probate law practice includes:
- Preparation of last wills, powers of attorney, healthcare surrogate designations, and living wills;
- Preparation of revocable and irrevocable trusts, both inter-vivos and testamentary, including trusts for single individuals, couples, families, pets, as well as for businesses and charities
- Preparation of enhanced and traditional life estate deeds and deeds to trusts;
- Preparation of Form 706 estate tax returns;
- Assisting clients with probate administration, both summary and formal, from opening to closing;
- Assisting clients with trust administration; and
- Assisting clients with guardianship administration.
In her free time, Crystal enjoys reading science fiction books, hiking with her Rottweiler mix Athena, and spending time by the water.
Crystal has routinely engaged in charitable work, including being a Blood Program Leader for the American Red Cross and collecting donations of clothing, non-perishable food items, medicine, and toiletries for those in need.
During law school, Crystal served as the Justice of Phi Alpha Delta’s Carmody chapter and was an Executive Editor for the Syracuse Law Review.