Contact Matthew N. Turko
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- New York
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D.
- Eastern Connecticut State University
- Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust section of The Florida Bar
- Member, East Coast Estate Planning Council
- Member, Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Board Member, Literacy Coalition of Palm Beach County
- Magna cum laude, Stetson University College of Law, 2006
- Summa cum laude, Eastern Connecticut State University, 2003
Matthew Turko is an attorney at Nason Yeager. Matt focuses his practice on estate planning, federal income and gift, estate and GST tax issues, and all aspects of probate and trust administration. His practice encompasses the creation of estate plans, including wills and revocable trusts, and the creation and implementation of sophisticated estate planning, including dynasty trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts (ILITs), qualified personal residence trusts (QPRTs), grantor retained annuity trusts (GRATs), and family limited partnerships (FLPs). He also advises clients on Florida residency planning with a particular emphasis on changing residency from New York and Connecticut. Matt also assists clients with trust decanting and judicial and non-judicial trust modifications.
If that’s not enough, he also advises non-resident aliens on U.S. gift, estate and income taxes. He’s also advised U.S. citizen and resident clients on their U.S. income tax obligations regarding foreign assets and has assisted U.S. citizen and resident clients in navigating the IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Programs.