Contact Susan B. Yoffee
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D.
- Boston University
- Member, American Bar Association
- Leadership West Palm Beach, Class of 2010
- Athena Award Nominee, in recognition of her commitment to public service and advancement of women, 2010
- Fundraiser, Little Smiles
Susan Yoffee is a Shareholder at Nason Yeager. Ms. Yoffee concentrates her practice in the areas of estate and trust litigation, securities litigation/arbitration, commercial litigation and appeals. She is available to mediate any commercial matter that is tried in the Circuit and Civil courts of Florida.
Ms. Yoffee has handled a wide array of litigation, including golf course design and construction litigation, securities arbitrations, probate and trust litigation involving contesting of wills, and the removal and surcharge of trustees, shareholder disputes, non-compete agreements, contract disputes, and real estate commission disputes.
Born in New Orleans, Louisiana, Ms. Yoffee grew up in Jacksonville, Florida. Prior to joining the firm, she served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable James H. Walden at the Fourth District Court of Appeal in Florida.