Contact David Zeledon
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Florida, 2019
- District of Columbia, 2018
- Maryland, 2016
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., Business Law Certificate
- Florida International University, B.A., Finance & International Business, Summa Cum Laude
- The Florida Bar
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches
David Zeledon counsels local, regional and national real estate developers, investors, property managers, and REITs in commercial retail, residential, office, and mixed-use acquisitions, dispositions, development projects, construction contract negotiations, and financing transactions. In conjunction with this capacity, Mr. Zeledon represents borrowers and lenders in the negotiation, documentation, and closing of loans to finance and refinance real estate acquisitions, dispositions, development work, and construction projects. Mr. Zeledon also represents both landlords and tenants in connection with commercial retail and office lease negotiations.
- Refinanced a $97 million loan originated by a syndicated bank facility to Fannie Mae secured by manufactured housing projects located in Maryland, Virginia and New Jersey.
- Closed a $77 million deal, including financing, representing buyer of multifamily property located in Orlando, Florida.
- Closed a $63 million deal representing seller of a Marriot International Hotel located in Pompano Beach, Florida.
- Refinanced a $49 million loan originated by Capital One to Fannie Mae secured by multifamily property located in Virginia.
- Closed a $36 million deal representing seller of multifamily property located in Georgia.
- Closed a $35 million 1031-Exchange representing the exchanger/taxpayer of mixed-use properties located in various jurisdictions.
- Closed a $34 million deal representing buyer of a designated landmark residential property located in the Town of Palm Beach.
- Closed a $25 million deal representing buyer of multifamily property located in North Carolina.
- Closed a $24 million purchase and Fannie Mae loan assumption representing buyer of multifamily property located in Tennessee.