Contact Noah B. Tennyson
3001 PGA Boulevard, Suite 305
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Florida, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2012
- U.S. District Count, Northern District of Florida, 2015
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2009
- University of Florida, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, B.A., Political Science and History with minor in English, summa cum laude, 2005
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Miami Dade County Bar Association
- Youth Court, Judge and Participant
- Palm Beach County North Chamber of Commerce
Noah B. Tennyson is a shareholder at the Firm whose practice involves commercial and business disputes. He handles matters arising from contract negotiation and interpretation, including those involving interests held in a business, employment matters, condominium and homeowners’ association issues, commercial evictions and foreclosures, and other business concerns.
A “Double Gator”, Mr. Tennyson achieved Book Awards in Trial Practice and Federal Rules of Evidence while at the University of Florida – Levin College of Law. He was also selected to intern for the Honorable Daniel T.K. Hurley, U.S. District Court Judge, Southern District of Florida.
Mr. Tennyson began his legal career at the Office of the State Attorney, 15th Judicial Circuit, in West Palm Beach, Florida. He prosecuted over one thousand criminal matters, conducted over forty jury trials and twenty-five bench trials, and won numerous convictions against defendants in cases that include Attempted First Degree Murder.
An avid runner, Mr. Tennyson competes in various 5k races in the Palm Beach County area, including the TGi5K SunFest Race and Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. If he is not running, Mr. Tennyson might be found performing his repertoire of original songs at a local dive bar or dimly lit club.